Even if you have perfect oral health care hygiene habits including brushing twice daily, flossing daily, and regular checkups with our dentists at TLN Family Dental, a smile defect such as a missing tooth is enough to mar your otherwise flawless smile.
Fortunately, there are many restoration and replacement services available to fix tooth loss. Dental bridge restoration seeks to fill in the empty gaps with the support of neighboring teeth, restoring your smile. Here are just some of the benefits of a dental bridge:
– Dental bridges can prevent healthy teeth next to the missing teeth from either moving or drifting.
– Dental bridges make eating easier than with missing teeth. Many patients have also said that bridges are also much better for eating compared to eating with removable partial dentures.
– Dental bridges can improve speech and provide greater self-esteem for smiling and speaking than with missing teeth.
– Dental bridges improve aesthetics and grant a cleaner, nicer look than missing or broken teeth.
– Dental bridges help retain bite stability and strengthen your jawline.
Our team at TLN Family Dental is here to satisfy all your oral health care needs. If you need a dental bridge, and you would like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Tammeka Nickleberry, we invite you to give us a call at 713-723-2600 in Houston, Texas today. A healthy smile is a happy smile!